What to do after 6:00pm

ShotsnCruises

While I have visited this beautiful port numerous times, I have never had the luxury of remaining past 6:00pm as the ship always left port. However, in February, our ship is docked until 11:00pm.

Not being the "nightclub, party-type" what suggestions do you think would be "new" fun things for us to try on our late night stay?

Grenada isn't known for its night life. You may want to try Patrick's Homestyle Restaurant instead of eating on your ship. Its an experience, its a sampling of about 20 traditional Grenadian dishes like callalloo soup, oil down (needs to be ordered ahead I think), lambie (conch), curried chicken, fried plantains, cod fish cakes and lots more. They have a website, just google for it.

• 1 month later...
While I have visited this beautiful port numerous times, I have never had the luxury of remaining past 6:00pm as the ship always left port. However, in February, our ship is docked until 11:00pm.

Not being the "nightclub, party-type" what suggestions do you think would be "new" fun things for us to try on our late night stay?

Depending on the day you are in I would highly recommend Umbrellas as they often have live bands playing while you sit back and relax (contact them on Facebook to see what they have scheduled).

Ditto for the Port Louis Marina

Final thought Mount Cinnamon on Fridays has a beach bonfire.