Royal Caribbean British Isle (Brilliance of the Seas) May 15, 2018 Transfers

I'm not finding an airport transfer option (toand from airport to cruise port) through Royal Caribbean for this particularcruise. When I called Royal Caribbean customer service they are uncertainif it will become available closer to cruise date or if it's simply not anoption at this location. Does anyone know if transfers will becomeavailable at a later date? I will be using the train if this isn't anoption but I'm not able to locate what the name of the cruise port is in orderto map out the train route. It will be my first time in Europe and I'mtraveling solo, so trying to make the process as painless as possible. Thank you in advance!!

Very simple to take the train.

It leaves from right under the airport, just follow the signs after luggage claim.

Take any frequent train to Amsterdam Centraal Station, the cruise terminal is walking distance from there, or take tramnr. 26 for about 2 stops. Traintickets either in the machine or with a small surcharge at the window. Traveltime about 25/30 minutes.

You will have to put your luggage into./rom the train yourself, stay with your belongings at all times.

Plenty of cabs at the airport, price will be about E. 0,- depending traffic and whree you will stay.

Uber is another option.

I purchased our air from Air2Sea and as part of that purchase they offered me transfers both ways in Amsterdam. Price was $34/person. Since there is obviously a mechanism in place for Air2Sea to offer these (and provide the 'we will get you there' assurance) I suspect it is only a matter of time before the offering shows up with the regular reservations folks. My reservation is for the 27Jul departure on the same itinerary.

BTW, my air (ORD-AMS) was $588.80 per person round trip To me, that's a bargain.

• 2 weeks later...

Getting off the ship in Amsterdam, how do I find the train to the airport? I see you posted earlier going from the airport.

From the airport I want to call our hotel's free shuttle to pick us up. Staying at the Tulip Inn near airport

Getting off the ship in Amsterdam, how do I find the train to the airport? I see you posted earlier going from the airport.

From the airport I want to call our hotel's free shuttle to pick us up. Staying at the Tulip Inn near airport

Make a right turn from the cruise terminal and walk for about 10/15 minutes. You can see Centraal Station from the ship, also you can check Google Maps..

Another option is tramnr, 26 to Centraal Station for just 1 or 2 stops or find cab willing to transport you for this short distance.