Sandblasters Dune Buggy Tour

CTCruiser001

We did this during a one week stay on Roatan Christmas 2012. But I heard they might not be in business anymore. Not sure if that is true or not. If they are still in business book it !!!! It was a blast. They had only been open about two weeks when we did it and there were a few issues with 2 of the dune buggies but they worked around it and even threw in some free t-shirts….. the mud pits were so much fun !!!! BTW: I am a 58 y/o female and dh and I took our daughter, son and daughter in law and we drove circles around them !!!!

Its different business and different buggies I tried the old ones and went back for some more of that action to my surprise it was a different company all together but recomended 100%! Book it!

Could you provide the name of the company? I emailed island tours (or island excursions) and they said it's not available.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Forums mobile app

Checked out the website for roatan cruise excursions and it appears to be the same tour…… perhaps just different company. The original owners were from the US and perhaps they got it off the ground and then sold the business…..

The price is the same, buggies look similar and it sounds like the same experience. Go for the mud pit part …. its a blast !

Checked out the website for roatan cruise excursions and it appears to be the same tour…… perhaps just different company. The original owners were from the US and perhaps they got it off the ground and then sold the business…..

The price is the same, buggies look similar and it sounds like the same experience. Go for the mud pit part …. its a blast !

That is the company I contacted after Sandblasters. They told me the tour is not available on my date. They didn't say specifically that it's cancelled.

That is the company I contacted after Sandblasters. They told me the tour is not available on my date. They didn't say specifically that it's cancelled.

It seems they close for the slow season they will resume operation on November but they dont have an exact date yet they are only taking reservations for December. When are you going to be in Roatan @CTCruiser ?

It seems they close for the slow season they will resume operation on November but they dont have an exact date yet they are only taking reservations for December. When are you going to be in Roatan @CTCruiser ?

Uummm.... my cruise is December.