Reservation Disappeared

misty57

My reservation for February has disappeared from the website! I have misplaced my invoice so have no reservation number on hand. I sure hope they are just upgrading us to a suite or something (yeah I know, not likely).

:eek:

My reservation for February has disappeared from the website! I have misplaced my invoice so have no reservation number on hand. I sure hope they are just upgrading us to a suite or something (yeah I know, not likely).

:eek:

You must have received your invoice electronically. Find the file on your computer. :)

Of course, you COULD just call C&A: 800-526-9723

Oh, wait.

I may be in the middle of the ocean, but even *I* know that it is Saturday night.

Royal Caribbean does website maintenance on Saturday night.

Wait until Sunday afternoon.

Your problems *should* resolve themselves.

:D

This happened to me to before in the past. All three of my cruises vanished....on a Saturday night, to never reappear again, until I made a phone call a few days later and they had to manually re enter them into "my cruises". Wasn't painful at all. The anxiety of not knowing if we lost our rooms was though! I got on here and did a forum search and seen others had the same issue, so I waited it out until I couldn't wait any longer.

Long post short - Give them a call tomorrow and they can manually re add it.

Thanks.. it's back. I didn't know it was *common* knowledge that the website goes down for maintenance on Saturday nights. I keep checking to see if I can get a significant price reduction. I can get a guarantee category for about $150 total less, but I really like my location now, so it would have to be more than that to make me switch. I might upgrade for the same price I paid :rolleyes