Beach close to La Seyne

mattR

The nearest beach to the La Seyne cruise dock is Les Sablettes. You can walk out and turn left and its a ten minute walk. Lots of restaurants on the beach too!

Looked at this on Google maps it shows that it is a 50 min walk if I'm looking at the correct beach? What would it cost to take a taxi there? We are in on a Sunday so thinking the beach may be PACKED????

There was a sign last year just outside the dock gate directing walkers left to the beach and it said 20mn but I can do it in half that so... Les Sablettes is a nice wide long sandy beach and it never gets too packed, the limited parking just couldn't handle it!

If you feel that's too far though taxis come to the "La Seyne cruise dock" quite often and meet people at the ships. They all speak english well enough, but you will need to book them. There's a bus stop just outside too. We are there quite often to pick people up for wine tours so we know it well.

There was a sign last year just outside the dock gate directing walkers left to the beach and it said 20mn but I can do it in half that so... Les Sablettes is a nice wide long sandy beach and it never gets too packed, the limited parking just couldn't handle it!

If you feel that's too far though taxis come to the "La Seyne cruise dock" quite often and meet people at the ships. They all speak english well enough, but you will need to book them. There's a bus stop just outside too. We are there quite often to pick people up for wine tours so we know it well.

Did you walk along the ocean or did you cut across inland? 10-20 min I'm fine with but not 50 min in the heat as Google maps is showing.