SoBe's Colony Hotel Reataurant

eandj

http://www.delish.com/food-fun/americas-worst-restaurants#slide-5

A friend emailed me this site. Thought it interesting for those headed to SoBe. Certainly an iconic Ocean Dr hotel. Might want to read this before stopping in for a meal.

The restaurant rents the space from the hotel and is not part of the hotel.

Many of the Ocean Drive restaurants are shady. The News Café is one of the only I'll eat at.

We enjoyed lunches at New Cafe a couple times last month. I HATED walking thru the barrage of "offers" whenever we walked on the that side of Ocean Dr. After a couple times, we opted for other routes or just went across the street. We did have a nice quieter late afternoon lunch at a spot a little north of that "busy area" on Ocean. Hmm... now if I could remember the name.:o

We enjoyed lunches at New Cafe a couple times last month. I HATED walking thru the barrage of "offers" whenever we walked on the that side of Ocean Dr. After a couple times, we opted for other routes or just went across the street. We did have a nice quieter late afternoon lunch at a spot a little north of that "busy area" on Ocean. Hmm... now if I could remember the name.:o

Yes, all of those hawking restaurants are generally ripoffs. Thanks for posting and keeping this relevant because so many tourists do not know.