Room #'s equivalent to 1100 and 1600

Hello,

I was cruising often in the early and mid 2000's and we always used room #1100 and 1600 on the Radiance class and i think it was 1688 and 1388 on the Voyager class. I am now trying to find what my two room #'s I can us on the two newer bigger classes. I see there are rooms up to the 16th or 15th floors but I really want the best corner aft room that is available suite, balcony or presidential I dont care just the best corner aft we can get. Thanks

Hello,

I was cruising often in the early and mid 2000's and we always used room #1100 and 1600 on the Radiance class and i think it was 1688 and 1388 on the Voyager class. I am now trying to find what my two room #'s I can us on the two newer bigger classes. I see there are rooms up to the 16th or 15th floors but I really want the best corner aft room that is available suite, balcony or presidential I dont care just the best corner aft we can get. Thanks

The Oasis and Allure do not have cabins equivalent to those, because it has no true aft cabins. The back of the ship is open for the Aqua Theatre. No cabins across the back.

There are huge suites on the ENDS of both sides, which you can see on the deck plans from the Royal Caribbean website, source of all things Royal Caribbean:

shp_oa_deck08_rc1_dpl.gif

shp_oa_deck09_rc1_dpl.gif

shp_oa_deck10_rc1_dpl.gif

• 8 months later...

Well if money is no matter....then surely the Aqua Theatre Suite is for you

Not only a huge cabin with 2 full bedrooms....but a balcony with like 700 s.f.

And Let's not forget the huge price to go with it LOL

If I had that cabin and balcony I would probably never leave my room

Merion is right in that it is not truly at the aft but it is pretty darn close and talk about privacy and being spoiled

They do require a minimum of 4 to the cabin though

Archived