Voom Price Drop

Saturday night we purchased the Voom 2 device package for our Sept 10th Oasis sailing. It was advertised as 30% off with a total of $179. Today I log in and check pricing just for giggles. Well guess what it's still advertised as 30% off but it's cheaper. Dropped it in the cart $156. Definitely pays to check every day.

So here's my question: If I call will they just credit the difference or do I have to purchase and then return the first one?

Thanks, Maria

Saturday night we purchased the Voom 2 device package for our Sept 10th Oasis sailing. It was advertised as 30% off with a total of $179. Today I log in and check pricing just for giggles. Well guess what it's still advertised as 30% off but it's cheaper. Dropped it in the cart $156. Definitely pays to check every day.

So here's my question: If I call will they just credit the difference or do I have to purchase and then return the first one?

Thanks, Maria

Last time I had that happen, I canceled the prior one and paid for the new priced one. :-)

Thanks, Maria

You have to cancel and re-order.

Thanks for quick responses. That's what I thought but I'm at work and don't have the credit card with me. Oh well, as soon as I get home then. Just hoping it's not a glitch since both prices were advertised as 30% off. $23 price difference is 2 drinks on board.

Better yet to protect yourself I would try to reorder THEN cancel the first one. Just a thought.

Denise

I'm curious to know if their system lets one buy more than one package.

Hey Bob,

Since we're already chatting here. ;) Do you know the current menu order for Osasis Eastern route?

Thanks , Maria

No, I just have a note that formal nights are 2 and 6 on the Oasis Eastern itinerary from PC, based on this thread:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=51689694&postcount=22

I'm not seeing that price for Harmony for August 18, 2018. The pricing I see is 1 person is $100.73 ($14.39 per day). Am I doing something wrong?

Sent from my ASUS_Z01BDC using Forums mobile app

Unfortunately RCCL runs different specials on their sailings. So what one person will report for a particular ship and sailing might not be the same for another sailing even on the same ship. Your best bet is to just keep checking your cruise planner periodically.

Just note it may take several days to 2 weeks to see the credit back on your credit/debit card for the cancelled package. Good advice on booking first THEN cancelling!

It only took about 2-3 days to see the credit on my CC, after I cancelled mine, then booked it at a lesser price.

Gwen [emoji3]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

VOOM has been and is the same exact price since I booked in June for our May 2018 cruise, yet today it shows up with a 20% off on board price banner. While it may be true that it's lower than buying on board, this is just a poor marketing attempt to deceive us into thinking it's a lower cruise planner sale.