Help! Last minute ideas needed.

bzbintc

Need last minute advice on what to do while we're there in Port next week. Willing to take a cab anywhere. Looking for family friendly activities for teens and an adventurous Grandmother. We're hoping to see something unique to the island. I just don't want to get stuck in the trinket shops because I don't have a plan. Tried to read through all the great advice but now I'm just hoping someone answers my post. I've always been the tour guide and now I just need someone to guide me.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Several beach clubs at Carlisle Bay (Boatyard, Harbor Lights, Lobster Alive) that can arrange for a trip to swim with the turtles and snorkel a ship wreck. All are a short cab ride ($5 per person) from the port, or you could walk it in about 20 minutes. The sand is soft, the water is clear, the drinks are cold, and swimming with the turtles is amazing! :cool:

Mitsugirly is a frequent poster who has links to a photo intensive review of her visit to Barbados in her signature.

Might as well go 5 for 5 in recommendations. Every tour we did on all of the islands were very good.

We did the Sillvermoon catamaran tour. Might be hard to get since they only take up to 12-15 people and the book up fast.

First class all the way!! Beautiful catamaran It was a little pricey but well worth the money..