New Docking Location for Crystal Mozart

ClefsDor

We were notified a few days ago that Crystal Mozart will have a new docking location for our cruise departing April 12. I'm quite pleased with the change as it appears to be in a location that will not only be much easier for drivers/taxis to find but also a little more central. Hopefully this will be their new location for the entire season.

Can you share that location with the rest of us? The suspense is killing me! :D

Are you doing the Vienna RT tour?

Apologies, I should have mentioned the location. Here it is along with a map & yes doing the Vienna return tour. We leave Sydney on the 7th so the countdown has well and truly started. I've been keeping an eye on the weather in Vienna and I think (fingers and toes crossed) that we might be in for lovely clear days with crisp cool weather which for me is just the perfect sightseeing combination.

Address - Handelskai 265, 1020 Wine

Link to map - https://www.google.com/maps/place/Handelskai+265,+1020+Wien,+Austria/@48.2242259,16.4058334,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x476d071dea882bb1:0xd344fbce5abe0d8d!8m2!3d48.2242259!4d16.4080221

That's a very good docking location. We docked just north of there last year, with Uniworld. It's about 500m of easy walking from here to the U-Bahn station, Vorgartenstrasse. A few stops, and you're at Stephensplatz. Convenient for self-touring. Enjoy!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Forums mobile app

Our cruise documents for two B2B May voyages show the Millennium Tower Docking location for both embarkation and disembarkation, so it appear that only select voyages will be able to dock at the more convenient location where the bulk of the riverboats dock.

Perhaps it is only the earlier voyages in the season that can dock in the better location. Once the other cruise lines switch itineraries from tulip time cruises to Danube cruises, there is probably no longer capacity for the Crystal Mozart at the more convenient location.

Interestingly all ports are shown as docking except for Belgrade which indicates anchoring. :confused: My guess is that the dock type for that port is an error since riverboats don't have tenders.

Our cruise documents for two B2B May voyages show the Millennium Tower Docking location for both embarkation and disembarkation,

Our cruise documents also showed the Millennium Tower location and it was only through an email from the concierge that we were informed of the new docking arrangements.