Getaway, which deck 8 balcony's are in view of the waterfront?

reaperman

I got my cabin assignment. I read somewhere that a few balconies close to the waterfront are in its view. I've searched all over but cant find the thread. Also someone posted outside pictures showing the deck 8 cabins in correlation to the waterfront but I cant find those either. Any ideas? Thanks, I sail in a week

I got my cabin assignment. I read somewhere that a few balconies close to the waterfront are in its view. I've searched all over but cant find the thread. Also someone posted outside pictures showing the deck 8 cabins in correlation to the waterfront but I cant find those either. Any ideas? Thanks, I sail in a week

I have been on breakaway which is same as getaway. I had cabin 8780 which is the first cabin next to fat cats on the waterfront. I loved the location and actually booked it again for next September. What's your cabin number

I haven't got any pictures, but certainly those first few cabins on deck 8 are very close to the waterfront. It isn't particularly an area where people hang around too much (although I have memories of there being one of the big chess sets there), and it isn't necessarily a problem, as shown by the previous poster, but I wouldn't want to stay there. I spend quite a bit of time on my balcony though.

Another issue, from memory, is that directly below the balcony is the outside area of deck 7, where the shuffleboard is, so it isn't necessarily a quiet place to sit on your balcony.

It is probably only the first few that are really overlooked by the waterfront, although more than that have the outside deck below them.

I have been on breakaway which is same as getaway. I had cabin 8780 which is the first cabin next to fat cats on the waterfront. I loved the location and actually booked it again for next September. What's your cabin number

Im in 8174, the 4th cabin from the waterfront. I knew I read somewhere the first few may have privacy issues. To me its not a big deal other than curiosity. I actually like the fact I'm close to the 8th floor activities. Thanks for the help