2007 prices? (compared to 2006)

kiwiKeith

I am waiting for HAL's 2007 prices to be announced for Alaska 2007 (schedule is available).

I have seen that Carnival and NCL have both released there Alaska 2007 schedule and prices.

How have those 2007 prices compared with 2006? I am trying to get a feeling for what HAL's 2007 prices might be.

Easiest to compare brochure prices rather than discounted specials.

Interesting... most north/southbound are going to Hubbard Glacier instead of Glacier Bay but the roundtrip from Seattle and Vancouver have some different itins.. I See the new Noordam is headed for Alaska..

The CC group next late May/early June will more likely be on Princess now since -- if past pattern holds -- these cruises will go to Glacier Bay which is a huge critieria for those who went in '05 with the group.

Interesting... most north/southbound are going to Hubbard Glacier instead of Glacier Bay but the roundtrip from Seattle and Vancouver have some different itins.. I See the new Noordam is headed for Alaska..

The CC group next late May/early June will more likely be on Princess now since -- if past pattern holds -- these cruises will go to Glacier Bay which is a huge critieria for those who went in '05 with the group.

There is at least one error in the HAL Alaska planner, and I'm hoping one other item is an error, too! For the northbound on the Ryndam/Statendam, they show Glacier Bay and College Fjord. For the southbound it shows College Fjord and Hubbard Glacier - but the time allowed for Hubbard is what would normally be allowed for Glacier Bay - so I hope that's an error and HAL really intends to go to Glacier Bay on the southbound as well.

Archived