Does Viking provide umbrellas?

roberts2005

Looking at the long range weather forecast I see a lot of rain predicted. Does Viking have umbrellas in the cabin or do we need to bring our own

Warm enough so that there will be no snow but it looks like the trip from Bucharest to Budapest will be wet

Looking at the long range weather forecast I see a lot of rain predicted. Does Viking have umbrellas in the cabin or do we need to bring our own

Warm enough so that there will be no snow but it looks like the trip from Bucharest to Budapest will be wet

Yes, they have umbrellas, not in the cabins though, not sure that they would have enough for the entire ship, I took two small ones of my own on our trip a few weeks ago.

Yes, they have umbrellas, not in the cabins though, not sure that they would have enough for the entire ship, I took two small ones of my own on our trip a few weeks ago.

Thanks, guess we will pack two small ones Would rather keep weight down

Also the Viking umbrellas are the full-sized ones. So if there's just a chance of rain I think you're better off with little ones of your own you can tuck away in your bag or even carry vs. fooling with the big, red Viking version.

Those tiny fold-up ones don't weigh too much.

Also the Viking umbrellas are the full-sized ones. So if there's just a chance of rain I think you're better off with little ones of your own you can tuck away in your bag or even carry vs. fooling with the big, red Viking version.

Those tiny fold-up ones don't weigh too much.

I just put them in my carryon.

Hope the long range forecast is wrong, but it looks like a lot of days with rain.

I just put them in my carryon.

Hope the long range forecast is wrong, but it looks like a lot of days with rain.

The weather people are wrong as often as they're right. There seemed to be plenty of umbrellas on the ship (not in the cabin, as previously mentioned, but on the way out.) They are very very large and cumbersome if it's not raining, and people bumped into each other a lot with them. I wish I'd had a poncho or small umbrella.

But it's nice that they have them!!