Auckland restaurant

ckl001

As AKL is surrounded by sea most of the better restaurants have a large variety of seafood however try Harbourside which is in the ferry building not far from were your boat will be berthed and or Euro on princess wharf Harbour side has better views but a Euro has the edge on the cuisine

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I was going to suggest Kermadec and just chcked it out on the net . It says it is closed.

Any locals know whats going on?

It is /was our favourite for meeting guests off cruise ships and taking them to an iconic seafood restaurant right where the ships dock. The views over the viaduct are stunning.

I was going to suggest Kermadec and just chcked it out on the net . It says it is closed.

Any locals know whats going on?

It is /was our favourite for meeting guests off cruise ships and taking them to an iconic seafood restaurant right where the ships dock. The views over the viaduct are stunning.

Oh no! That was one of my favourites too.

The Kermadec website says "Kermadec Restaurants and Bars will be closing to make way for a new and improved dining destination - reopening scheduled for later this year. Inspiration for the development has been drawn from Kermadec’s unbeatable location and New Zealand’s first class seafood and fresh produce."

However it closed January 2014 and there is nothing on either the webpage or it's Facebook page to indicate any progress or re-opening.

Has it gone for good?

Oh no! That was one of my favourites too.

The Kermadec website says "Kermadec Restaurants and Bars will be closing to make way for a new and improved dining destination - reopening scheduled for later this year. Inspiration for the development has been drawn from Kermadec’s unbeatable location and New Zealand’s first class seafood and fresh produce."

However it closed January 2014 and there is nothing on either the webpage or it's Facebook page to indicate any progress or re-opening.

Has it gone for good?

Yes closed down their will be a Hard Rock Cafe opening shortly

Try Euro or the new Harbourside in the ferry building or OTTO right opposite wee you disembark

Sent from my iPhone using Forums