Has anybody been to Mayan Eden from the Mahogany Bay Cruise port?

Carleeb12

I believe this site is relatively new and is in the hills above Coxen Hole. I'd be surprised if they didn't seek out cruisers docking at Mahogany Bay though as sometimes there's two ships there and none in Coxen Hole. There are reviews on TA and a link to the website there, so you can contact them.

I'm adding that I'm perplexed at the use of the name Mayan in several spots in Roatan. Mayans were never there. And I don't think they even ventured down to Honduras, or only in the northern mountains of that country. Mayan's were NOT seamen.

I believe this site is relatively new and is in the hills above Coxen Hole. I'd be surprised if they didn't seek out cruisers docking at Mahogany Bay though as sometimes there's two ships there and none in Coxen Hole. There are reviews on TA and a link to the website there, so you can contact them.I'm adding that I'm perplexed at the use of the name Mayan in several spots in Roatan. Mayans were never there. And I don't think they even ventured down to Honduras, or only in the northern mountains of that country. Mayan's were NOT seamen.

I have tried emailing them and facebook messaging them, but no response. I will just keep trying. Thank you!

Check you email junk mail folder. Also the internet can be slow out of Roatan, so it could take some time. For FB, you can look at their page and get an idea of when the last time they posted anything there. Some vendors put up FB pages and when little traffic comes via FB, they don't venture out daily to check.

I believe this site is relatively new and is in the hills above Coxen Hole. I'd be surprised if they didn't seek out cruisers docking at Mahogany Bay though as sometimes there's two ships there and none in Coxen Hole. There are reviews on TA and a link to the website there, so you can contact them.

I'm adding that I'm perplexed at the use of the name Mayan in several spots in Roatan. Mayans were never there. And I don't think they even ventured down to Honduras, or only in the northern mountains of that country. Mayan's were NOT seamen.

Thank you for the info, I didn't know this place existed. Have any idea the total number of ziplines on the island? It would seem there is one at Mayan Eden as well.

Thank you for the info, I didn't know this place existed. Have any idea the total number of ziplines on the island? It would seem there is one at Mayan Eden as well.

If you are ever able to get anymore information from them, please post it here. Their website says they have a shuttle, but there are no further details.