Running out of time PLESE HELP!

kalel737

Hey there fellow cruisers.

So basically Im only getting off on one port, St. Thomas, so I can parasail and jet skii when Oasis docks there.

So I was told the the Jet skii place at Sapphire beach was only $80 dollars for an hour and now they are telling me its $120 for an hour and that is just way too much.

So my question is, does anyone know of a good beach in St. Thomas or even maybe St. Marteen where I can find a good place to jet Skii at a reasonable price?

I have asked like crazy but have not gotten many responses and I have looked but I cant seem to find much info.

I know this is the RCC forum and Im asking about islands, I will post the same questions in the Ports forum, but Im only 3 days away from sail date and I need as many answers as possible.

Thank you to all that reply with your great wisdom :)

We have rented a jet ski several times in St Marteen. We would take the water taxi to down town and go to that beach. There are several people there renting jet skis. We have gotten them from $45 for 2 people on one jet ski an hour (later in the day) to $60/2 people an hour earlier in the day. That bay is a beautiful place to jet ski and it has great waves. Hope this helps.

We have rented a jet ski several times in St Marteen. We would take the water taxi to down town and go to that beach. There are several people there renting jet skis. We have gotten them from $45 for 2 people on one jet ski an hour (later in the day) to $60/2 people an hour earlier in the day. That bay is a beautiful place to jet ski and it has great waves. Hope this helps.

I agree with luv and when you finish with the jet ski you have the beach right there and if you want to shop the main street is only steps.The cost to go to town on the ferry is $7 all day.You can go in early and go back for lunch,then back to the beach.

Either use the water taxi or better yet walk to the downtown or Front Street Just past the downtown terminal I think North you should find Beach Boys Water Sports it is next to the bar that is fire something they keep changing their name Either way you should see a yellow kiosk sort of and their sign will be on it ask for :)Bernard:) if unsure he will give you his card he is the BEST he will make you a deal either early or late usually chairs and umbrella with jet ski for 45usd. If you are nice and ask please he will let you change or use his restroom rather than the lady in the ally. Have Fun.:):):)

Either use the water taxi or better yet walk to the downtown or Front Street Just past the downtown terminal I think North you should find Beach Boys Water Sports it is next to the bar that is fire something they keep changing their name Either way you should see a yellow kiosk sort of and their sign will be on it ask for :)Bernard:) if unsure he will give you his card he is the BEST he will make you a deal either early or late usually chairs and umbrella with jet ski for 45usd. If you are nice and ask please he will let you change or use his restroom rather than the lady in the ally. Have Fun.:):):)

now this is detailed advice

Lady in the alley..There is a nice public restroom it's the building with the flag above it...just to the left of the pier....before Front Street...

Archived