Drinks on a Summitt?

volk904

Going in the Summitt April 22 first cruise on Celebrity. Do they do any drink specials or sell drinks Cards mid cruise like some RCL ships? Also how many days into the cruise do they sell the drinks packages?

Any other tips you may have.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

On our recent cruise there was a special drink of the day available at a couple of the bars. Also there were some nights when they would have a half off or bogo on martinis at the Martini Bar; as I recall this was 9 till late. Also saw some buy 5 get 6 bucket of beer offerings.

Drink packages can usually be purchased if there are at least 3 full days remaining on the cruise.

On our recent cruise there was a special drink of the day available at a couple of the bars. Also there were some nights when they would have a half off or bogo on martinis at the Martini Bar; as I recall this was 9 till late. Also saw some buy 5 get 6 bucket of beer offerings.

Drink packages can usually be purchased if there are at least 3 full days remaining on the cruise.

Interesting, that might be tempting.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app

Going to see how it goes but with 2 port stops the first 2 days I know I would never get any value in the drink package those days. Might consider buying it on day 4 with 3 sea days ahead.

Sent from my iPad using Forums