Cruise Vlogs and Counting Down

Jdaniels679

Hello all,

I thought I'd post a little blurb on here, while also accepting the sad fact that I am a cruise geek <sigh>. I have been awaiting a cruise in November and counting down since last year. I thought I'd throw a post out to others of you out there that have to pass the time as you wait. Do any of you watch cruise vlogs online? If so, which are your favorites? I know it's probably nerdy, but I find them entertaining, and I value getting to see what is out there on other ships.

So, hi, my name is Jess....and I'm a cruise nerd. Are there others out there? :D

Hello all,

I thought I'd post a little blurb on here, while also accepting the sad fact that I am a cruise geek <sigh>. I have been awaiting a cruise in November and counting down since last year. I thought I'd throw a post out to others of you out there that have to pass the time as you wait. Do any of you watch cruise vlogs online? If so, which are your favorites? I know it's probably nerdy, but I find them entertaining, and I value getting to see what is out there on other ships.

So, hi, my name is Jess....and I'm a cruise nerd. Are there others out there? :D

Hi Jess, nice to meet you, and this is the place to be.:)

• 4 months later...

You might enjoy Pericope where you can watch people live stream and interact with them. It's a Twitter linked app that you can download to your phone but you don't have to be on Twitter to use it. Many people periscope from cruises or cruise destinations. Some cruise companies are more prevalent than others and it tends to be those with high speed wifi.

You will find many cruise nerds there!

A good place to start is to follow someone called Cruisingkat, (she's also here on cruise critic) as she will share links of other people periscoping on cruises.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hello all,

Vlogs are a millennial thing. If I run across videos in posts the user gets blocked. I don''t have the time to watch their videos when I can read their descriptions in 25% of the time.