A few Divina questions

tbmrt

1. Can we get the daily news"paper" in the lobby or is it delivered to your cabin (have to order this)?

2. Noticed "wellness cabins" in pink on deck plans. Are there anything different from a standard balcony in these cabins or does MSC just put people on Wellness Package together in these areas?

3. Is muster still done outside?

4. Are there electronic type maps on the Divina? If not, where can we pick up a map of ship?

5. Many photos of the Divina show numerous children. Wondering if mid-September cruising may have fewer kids. I remember sailing on her in early December, 2013 and there weren't many children at all.

Thanks again for all your help.

1. Can we get the daily news"paper" in the lobby or is it delivered to your cabin (have to order this)?

2. Noticed "wellness cabins" in pink on deck plans. Are there anything different from a standard balcony in these cabins or does MSC just put people on Wellness Package together in these areas?

3. Is muster still done outside?

4. Are there electronic type maps on the Divina? If not, where can we pick up a map of ship?

5. Many photos of the Divina show numerous children. Wondering if mid-September cruising may have fewer kids. I remember sailing on her in early December, 2013 and there weren't many children at all.

Thanks again for all your help.

1. the Daily newsletter is delivered to your room; you can get additional copies or other languages at guest services desk

2. As far as I know, Wellness is just a group of amenities, the cabins are the same.

3. Each time I have done Muster on Divina has been inside.

4. No electronic map. They will give you a paper map at check in. There are non-electronic maps posted throughout the ship. Also check cruisedeckplans.com if you want to get an idea first.

5. Mid-September I'd imagine not too many kids; most kids go back to school late August/early September. September/October is usually a low season in Caribbean.

I don't understand you were on the Divina before 2013 and you asked a lot of question back then and now you are repeating the same questions again. The safety drill has never been outside in 2013 and not now 2017.