Hotwire/Priceline/etc Hotel Help

dcedar

So I am thinking.... stay in the French Quarter and park at Fulton Garage during pre-cruise and cruise.

But which hotel???

I, like others, want a nice, clean, not worn down, hotel in a great location. And also like everyone else I do not want to pay a zillion dollars! :)

I saw a few posts where people could figure out which hotels they are bidding on or paying for but I started looking and trying to figure it out and the more I look the less I figure things out.

We are checking in January 6th and checking out January 8th. If I book a 4 star am I safe with all the choices? What about a 3 star?

It looks like there is a 3 star for $85... anyone know what hotel that is?

We have friends staying at the Hilton Riverside... anything near there? Or is the Hilton on one of these sites?

Any help would be great!!! Thank you!!!

So I am thinking.... stay in the French Quarter and park at Fulton Garage during pre-cruise and cruise.

But which hotel???

I, like others, want a nice, clean, not worn down, hotel in a great location. And also like everyone else I do not want to pay a zillion dollars! :)

I saw a few posts where people could figure out which hotels they are bidding on or paying for but I started looking and trying to figure it out and the more I look the less I figure things out.

We are checking in January 6th and checking out January 8th. If I book a 4 star am I safe with all the choices? What about a 3 star?

It looks like there is a 3 star for $85... anyone know what hotel that is?

We have friends staying at the Hilton Riverside... anything near there? Or is the Hilton on one of these sites?

Any help would be great!!! Thank you!!!

On Hotwire...The 4* Warehouse District for $103 (2 adults) or $104 (2 adults/2children) is Hilton Riverside. Search for 2 adults 2 children if you want a 2 bed room. If you just want a 1 bed room search for 2 adults 0 children.

On Hotwire...The 4* Warehouse District for $103 (2 adults) or $104 (2 adults/2children) is Hilton Riverside. Search for 2 adults 2 children if you want a 2 bed room. If you just want a 1 bed room search for 2 adults 0 children.

You are the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!