Extensive review of British Isles cruise - same route as Ruby, just counterclockwise

Kreuzfahrtneuling

okay, okay... it wasn't a Princess ship we travelled on, but we saw the Ruby Princess pass us between Belfast and Greenock...or was it Greenock and Dublin...I forgot. Anyway..in case you're interested in the ports, be my guest to check out my insanely long picture review here:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2094891

the actual ports start on page 15. I'm still writing, but at least I'm done with Edinburgh already. Enjoy!

Stef

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi!

I followed your review with very great interest & enjoyment on the MSC site. I've just returned from 3 weeks from a place with no internet - it wasn't prison - so I've just had a very good few hours catching up and finding out just why your Dublin day was so unusual.

Now I'm looking forward to your next cruise but how will I find out when your review starts? Will you announce on the MSC site? - I'm visiting this one only by chance - which I'll be checking from time to time. Your public needs to know!! Until it starts, I'll continue with your previous ones.

I think it's fantastic how much pleasure you've taken from sights and opportunities which on the face of it, are sometimes quite mundane and uninteresting. And your planning was fantastic. Even when you got it wrong and missed the boat, no flying or swimming was involved to get back on track - just a train and a credit card!

Eric Walter

Liverpool

ps. Cruise boats have started to call here. Why not take one and do a review to tell me about the place - the must be loads of things I've not noticed

Hi!

I followed your review with very great interest & enjoyment on the MSC site. I've just returned from 3 weeks from a place with no internet - it wasn't prison - so I've just had a very good few hours catching up and finding out just why your Dublin day was so unusual.

Now I'm looking forward to your next cruise but how will I find out when your review starts? Will you announce on the MSC site? - I'm visiting this one only by chance - which I'll be checking from time to time. Your public needs to know!! Until it starts, I'll continue with your previous ones.

I think it's fantastic how much pleasure you've taken from sights and opportunities which on the face of it, are sometimes quite mundane and uninteresting. And your planning was fantastic. Even when you got it wrong and missed the boat, no flying or swimming was involved to get back on track - just a train and a credit card!

Eric Walter

Liverpool

ps. Cruise boats have started to call here. Why not take one and do a review to tell me about the place - the must be loads of things I've not noticed

Lol -- almost spit out my coffee when you mentioned it wasn't jail:D. ... but I truly didn't think any of the stuff we saw was mundane or uninteresting:o -- but then again, our impressions can of course differ greatly from other peoples'. As long as you didn't feel the review itself was uninteresting I'm a happy camper.

You're right, I'll post the new review on the MSC board again... I'll post a link in the Spain ports of call forum as well. You'll find it. See you there!

Lol -- and I've never been to Liverpool...lol -- so maybe one day! ... and when I visit it, you can be sure I'll write about it as well:rolleyes::D. So stay tuned!

Stef