hotels in sydney

That hotel is across the Harbour from the terminal, as well as the other side from the airport. Travel at that time could be interesting.
Using the rain may sort traffic issues either way and from the airport as well.

I often use a lastminute site for hotels, plus some of the others. However, I always check the hotel site and have found better prices or deals going diect.

Agreed, use the sites to find a hotel you like and then compare that to going direct or another site.:D

We will be staying in Sydney for three days before cruise in March. Does anyone know anything about these hotels? Would you recommend one of them.

Mariners Court Hotel

Holiday Lodge

Macleay Hotel

Thanks

Carol

Sorry, I cannot help with those hotels. Try using Trip advisor, and see if there are any reviews.:D

We will be staying in Sydney for three days before cruise in March. Does anyone know anything about these hotels? Would you recommend one of them.

Mariners Court Hotel

Holiday Lodge

Macleay Hotel

Thanks

Carol

We are on the same cruise,and we will be staying three days in Sydney before the cruise as well.

Mariners Court Hotel

Holiday Lodge

Macleay Hotel

Thanks

Carol

If I had to stay at one of these it would be the Macleay it's probably about 2.5 stars 'm pretty sure the other two are 2 star [maybe less].

None are exactly central. In that price range and similar quality [last I stayed at Macleay] would be Ibis World Square which is in the City.

Edited by GUT2407

If I had to stay at one of these it would be the Macleay it's probably about 2.5 stars 'm pretty sure the other two are 2 star [maybe less].

None are exactly central. In that price range and similar quality [last I stayed at Macleay] would be Ibis World Square which is in the City.

Bring ear plugs, anything less than 4 star in the CBD gets noise (sirens, trucks, etc):eek: