January 2015 Cruise to SouthEast Asia

carpetey

I think our cruise is going to be spectacular. Azamara Quest 16 days from Bali to Osaka Japan. Feb 17 Benoa Bali Indonesia (2 nights) for beautiful beaches culture and tropical heaven. Komodo for Komodo Dragons LIVE! Sandakan Malaysia for 2 types of monkeys 2 stops in Philippines /Taiwain then to Japan ending up in Kyoto the historical area of Japan. Weather will go from HOT to mild in Japan (March). This cruise is an outstanding itinerary from the EXOTIC catalogs. Small ship and excellent food. I'm excited.

I would also recommend the Bangkok to Beijing cruise but that is best in fall and spring -- too cold and polluted for Jan/Feb. timing.

Edited by Bowie MeMe

My suggestion is 14 nights Celebrity Millennium, Indonesia & Malaysia Cruise (January 4 and 18)

We did that cruise last year - see review at gemsofsoutheastasia.blogspot.dk

itinerary - 14 nights Indonesia & Malaysia Cruise (January 2013)

Singapore and SkyPark, Celebrity Millennium Cruise

Singapore and departure

Two days at Sea / Crossing the Line Ceremony

Lombok Island

Komodo National Park / Dragon Adventure/ Kampung Komodo Village

Two days at Bali / Benoa, Bali

Two days at Sea

Malaysia, Port Klang / Kuala Lumpur

Malaysia, Penang Island

Thailand, Patong, Phuket Island

One day at Sea

Singapore / Singapore City

We are also on the Azamara Quest on the Feb. 3 to Feb. 17 th chose it because of the unusual ports. We leave on the 17 th to Hong Kong for the the Chineese New Year celebration. Thought it would be a once in a lifetime experience.

We are also on the Azamara Quest on the Feb. 3 to Feb. 17 th chose it because of the unusual ports. We leave on the 17 th to Hong Kong for the the Chineese New Year celebration. Thought it would be a once in a lifetime experience.

I think that Chinese New Year will be spectacular in Hong Kong. City changed very much between my visits 1988 (English) and 2012 (Chinese). The harbor that we floated through as the light show was flashing over our heads was just spectacular and add New Years!!!!

Trend how are you getting from Hong Kong to Bali? How many days in Bali before the sailing?

We begin in Singapore and have 3 days there and finish in Bali where we have overnight and also they give us a port stop in the north part of Bali on another day. So we leave from Bali on the 17 th the New year starts the 19 th so how can you pass that up!