Atlantis for Non-thrill seekers?

morningstar4

We will be in Nassau on May 31st and booked the Comfort Inn to have access to Atlantis. We are traveling with our two kids who are 10 and 13. We enjoy typical water park slides, but not super steep or crazy ones. Is there anything available for less adventurous visitors or should we stick to the pools/beach?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We will be in Nassau on May 31st and booked the Comfort Inn to have access to Atlantis. We are traveling with our two kids who are 10 and 13. We enjoy typical water park slides, but not super steep or crazy ones. Is there anything available for less adventurous visitors or should we stick to the pools/beach?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

They have regular slides too, plus the best non-lazy river I've ever experienced.

Thanks! Are there any slides you would recommend and would you mind telling me a little more about the "not so lazy" river? 😊

I suggest you try to google a map ahead of time - the property is huge! It's been over 3 years since we were there, but we got there before 9, grabbed some loungers, we could use the pools and simple slides until the big ones opened at 10.

The river is not lazy in some parts, but really fun - just hold on!

There are other videos out there.