Costa Maya in February

xyankee

We will be in Costa Maya on February 24, 2015 and was thinking about going to Almaplena Resort and Beach Club but I have a few questions for anyone who has been there in February. #1 - What is the air and water temperature in February? #2 - What do they provide for the $64 per person charge and is it worth the trip? #3 - What time do they pick you up at the cruise pier and what time do they bring you back? Thanks in advance for any information you can provide me on this subject.

it's difficult to know exact temperatures, but in February highs generally range in the upper 70s along the coast. Lows at night can dip down to the low 60s. The ocean gets trade winds year round so even if the water is in the low70s it could feel a bit chilly.

You should be able to get direct answers to all your questions from Almaplena's website. There's a whole list of what's included. I believe when you make reservations you tell them what ship you're on and the ship's scheduled arrival time. They'll tell you where to meet the driver.