remember when...

pjo

Remember when you used to get a thick envelope in the mail from your travel agent. Just a few weeks before your cruise. I was thinking of that last night when I printed out our tickets and luggage tags for a cruise 2 months away. When the mailman used to deliver that big, thick envelope the excitement would run high. The cruise tickets had arrived and this validated the vacation.

Last night when I printed the tickets it wasn't too exciting. My mail isn't exciting either. Bills and junk mail. Anyone else miss doing the "doc dance" when the tickets would arrive? Printing them out is convenient, but it isn't the same. Just wondering.

Paul

You still do on Seabourn.

Remember when you used to get a thick envelope in the mail from your travel agent. Just a few weeks before your cruise. I was thinking of that last night when I printed out our tickets and luggage tags for a cruise 2 months away. When the mailman used to deliver that big, thick envelope the excitement would run high. The cruise tickets had arrived and this validated the vacation.

Last night when I printed the tickets it wasn't too exciting. My mail isn't exciting either. Bills and junk mail. Anyone else miss doing the "doc dance" when the tickets would arrive? Printing them out is convenient, but it isn't the same. Just wondering.

Paul

Archived