Price drops

bridgetjonesni

Just to say I noticed a hefty price drop and some new cabins open on the Vista Transatlantic this morning. My cabin isn't quite down to the price I paid for it but it's a good $600 less than it was being sold for yesterday anyway. Maybe worth a check for those who booked recently anyway!

We wish our was lower, since we had a booking glitch we won't be getting our VIP discount of $200.00:mad:, but right now that still 2500.00 higher than the booking we did on the first day.

Yeah, the prices seemed to drop for only a morning (UK time), and then went back up again, but I noticed they're doing some kind of offer at the minute so maybe they're trying to see how many cabins they'll sell with that before they consider dropping prices any. I guess there's still a LONG time to wait anyway! :cool:

Since I have the same 4J cabin for 3 sailings, I'm not holding my breath on any price drops, since there are so few of those, and they go quickly. I do have $200 OBC on each of the sailings, so it would have to be greater than that for me to jump on it. I like that my tips are covered on the 3 cruises, with a little to spare for a few martinis.