Cabin doors on Sunshine

jolyroger

Was just curious what is good to use to get cabin doors decoration to hold well to door...I ask only because on the Breeze we decorated our door and it seemed that every day I had check how it was holding quite often.. I know some magnets hold well to door while others not at all...Plus I'd love to get something made for everyone in our group for their doors but not sure if its a waste...Thank you for any help!

I found that magnets didn't stick well to our door on Magic last month, but they stuck to our friends' doors just fine - same exact magnets, same deck. One of our friends found a window cover she liked and taped it to her door with scotch tape. It looked cute & her magnets stuck onto her door even through that. They were a bejeweled refrigerator magnet & a flexible phrase magnet.

I said all that to say you may want to take a little tape.

• 3 weeks later...
Was just curious what is good to use to get cabin doors decoration to hold well to door...I ask only because on the Breeze we decorated our door and it seemed that every day I had check how it was holding quite often.. I know some magnets hold well to door while others not at all...Plus I'd love to get something made for everyone in our group for their doors but not sure if its a waste...Thank you for any help!

Google museum wax, that way your stateroom steward won't put you on their "black list"

John & Carnival have been having meetings about the door decorations and what is and isn't allowed.

Please use items that do not leave any type of residue so that we can continue to decorate the walls.

The use of 3M command strips, Loctite fun-tak (which is a blue putty) or Scotch removable mounting putty, is recommended to hang any decorations. Do NOT use scotch tape.

They do not want you hanging any lights anymore on the doors per the safety manager in Miami and on the ships.

:)