Diamond Discount for VOOM

SuzD123

We will be on the 8-night sailing of FOS beginning this Saturday. However, we have a quick question. Not a deal breaker or major issue one way or another, but just curious.

A few weeks ago we booked the VOOM Surf & Stream package with a 30% discount. However, we have been hearing of an additional Diamond discount (1-day/24 hours?) that may be available onboard. Does any one have any first hand experience with having the Diamond discount applied to the prepurchased package? Is it allowed? My assumption is Guest Services should be able to take care of this once we are onboard?

We will be on the 8-night sailing of FOS beginning this Saturday. However, we have a quick question. Not a deal breaker or major issue one way or another, but just curious.

A few weeks ago we booked the VOOM Surf & Stream package with a 30% discount. However, we have been hearing of an additional Diamond discount (1-day/24 hours?) that may be available onboard. Does any one have any first hand experience with having the Diamond discount applied to the prepurchased package? Is it allowed? My assumption is Guest Services should be able to take care of this once we are onboard?

Your Diamond discount cannot be used to lower your pre cruise Internet purchase. The discount can only be used to reduce the Internet cost of the on board price which is a lot more expensive.

• 1 month later...

Hi Sue!

I'm in the same boat as you and was wondering this as well. Looking at the date here I see that y'all have already cruised. What did you end up doing? I am looking for and can't seem to find is how much is the Voom plus streaming sold for on board?

Hi Sue!

I'm in the same boat as you and was wondering this as well. Looking at the date here I see that y'all have already cruised. What did you end up doing? I am looking for and can't seem to find is how much is the Voom plus streaming sold for on board?

Onboard prices:

http://www.royalcaribbeanincentives.com/content/uploads/Voom.pdf

I would think, just in case this is relevant, you can use your diamond perk to use a 2nd device for a day. That is all I have ever done.

Each Diamond member will receive a 24-hour period free when booked on board. We don't have a need (or desire) to stay in constant contact so the two 24-hour periods we receive with our Diamond status meets our needs just fine!