Seville.

chromered7

A question for Bonnie and any of the expert AZ cruisers on this site.

As new AZ cruisers we are looking for cruises for next year. As it is the old, very old, 60 for me next year . I want to do a cruise that has my favourite destinations in the Med. The one must have on the intinerary is Seville. I have been told that they sometimes have the Azamazing evening when in Seville. Is there anyway to know when the AZ evening is prior to the cruise?

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

A question for Bonnie and any of the expert AZ cruisers on this site.

As new AZ cruisers we are looking for cruises for next year. As it is the old, very old, 60 for me next year . I want to do a cruise that has my favourite destinations in the Med. The one must have on the intinerary is Seville. I have been told that they sometimes have the Azamazing evening when in Seville. Is there anyway to know when the AZ evening is prior to the cruise?

We're boarding Quest Monday and the Azamazing Evening will be in Seville on June 4. Don't know if next year's AE schedule would be in place yet. Usually when you find a cruise you're interested in, you can look at the itinerary for the cruise and there are links for Land Discoveries, Azamazing Evening, etc. on the cruise page. May be too early to have this information for next year, though.

Also don't know if Azamara's ships will be sailing up the river to Seville after this year. If the ship has to dock at the mouth of the river (Cadiz?), that would make holding the Evening in Seville problematical.

Next week's Quest cruise is the last time between now and end 2018 Azamara has scheduled to sail all the way up the river and dock right in the city center of Seville. A huge miss in the itineraries of the next 2.5 years i.m.o. as docking in some of the nearby coastal cities (Cadiz, etc.) requires a 90 minute bus ride and makes a Seville Azamazing evening impossible.

Edited by florisdekort