Sunshine Cabin with 3 People

Mandar13077

There will be 3 people in our cabin on the Sunshine in January. I was just wondering has anyone slept on the couch as a bed? Was it comfortable? Do they offer like egg crates to make it softer? My 24 year old niece will be sleeping on it and was asking me and I wasn't exactly sure. Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

are you sure that the cabin has a sofa bed? and not an upper bed?

this ship allows for roll aways.

Make sure the cabin has a dedicated 3 beds.

The sofa does not pull out. THe back comes off and its made to a convertible bed.

I have slept on a couch (and Carnival couches tend to be the same (size varying) ship to ship. And I found it fine. Yes it was firm but fine. Some fold and some the back cushion can be pushed down to make it a bit wider (as the back cushion is just a big rectangle 'pillow") We were in a 4F on the Sunshine but I was on the couch on the Glory and I am planning on sleeping on one on the Breeze. (and I'm way over 40) :rolleyes:

Our teenage daughter has cruised with us twice, and has slept on the sofa with the back cushions removed. It is as wide as a twin bed, but somewhat shorter. Our daughter is quite tall...almost 6'....and her feet hang over the end if she lays out straight. Other than that, she says it's pretty comfortable, firm but not terrible.

Thanks everyone. My niece is under 5' and probably weighs 105 soaking wet. :-) We are booked in room 7300 on Sunshine for January. It says that it holds 3 people. I just wanted to make sure she will be comfortable as this is her first cruise.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Was in cabin 7300 last New Years eve. My daughter slept on couch.Was fine. You will love this room easy to get to everything but serenity and rope/play area. We enjoyed the walk and needed the exercise after too much good food. Quiet in this area also.Enjoy ,only 480 till we are aft extended balcony same floor same ship different ports.