Walking From El Morro to Coach Outlet Store

miss_rach

Last trip the to San Juan the woman won and outvoted us and we headed right to the the various shopping and just walking around. This time we are in port from 0700 - 1400 and plan to get off the ship early and head right to El Morro (walking), most say its apx 45 minutes or so...we're from Fl so we're used to the great heat and humidity....

My question is from El Morro I assume we can walk to the Coach Outlet store? Can someone give me directions on how to get there.

Cheers!

If the Coach outlet Store is still on Calle De Cristo, it's very easy.

Just head out of El Morro and go straight across the street in front of the entrance and down Blvd Del Morro until it ends at the Plaza Beneficenciawith the Museo of Americas on your left(about a block) turn left and follow that street( Calle Beneficencia), going past the Museo and the Liga D'Arte. About 2 blocks along the street it ends at Calle de Cristo. Turn right, toward the small plaza (San Jose) and follow Calle de Cristo for a bout 3 blocks. If you reach Calle San Francisco you've gone too far, turn around. Altogether less than a half mile from El Morro.

• 5 weeks later...
If you like Dooney and B ourke, they have a store jusst across from Coach. If you like their productss. you mayfffffff wish to take a look.

I love Dooney and Burke! It seems like everyone has a Coach nowadays! Is this an outlet?

Diane

Sent from my iPad using Forums