Logging on to "My Azamara" !

ukcdnlass

Is anyone else having problems logging on? we booked our cruise on Friday for Jan 5 to Asia. I have a reservation ID etc. When I try to log on I get half way through typing my email address and it freezes up. I tried on a different computer and even tried to do a new registration using my husbands ID and the same thing happens. We are returning clients and I double checked my password etc. Nothing has changed. Just can't sign in. Any suggestions?

Is anyone else having problems logging on? we booked our cruise on Friday for Jan 5 to Asia. I have a reservation ID etc. When I try to log on I get half way through typing my email address and it freezes up. I tried on a different computer and even tried to do a new registration using my husbands ID and the same thing happens. We are returning clients and I double checked my password etc. Nothing has changed. Just can't sign in. Any suggestions?

Hi Ukcdnlass,

I just tried logging in, and had no problems. However, the Royal Caribbean brands (including Azamara & Celebrity) frequently run system maintanance on Saturday nights, so that could be the issue.

I suggest trying again tomorrow. If that does not work, I'd call LeClubVoyage on Monday at 1-888-532-5828 (LeClubV). Hope this is helpful !

I logged in a couple of hours ago without any problem. I wonder if the OP has tried today.

I did indeed. Tried several times yesterday and again today. I can now type two more letters of my email address before it freezes. Very frustrating! I verified my password which was correct and tried from IPad and laptop same result.

Thank you both for your response. I will contact AZAMARA tomorrow.

Hi Ukcdnlass,

I just tried logging in, and had no problems. However, the Royal Caribbean brands (including Azamara & Celebrity) frequently run system maintanance on Saturday nights, so that could be the issue.

I suggest trying again tomorrow. If that does not work, I'd call LeClubVoyage on Monday at 1-888-532-5828 (LeClubV). Hope this is helpful !

Hello Andy:

I called AZAMARA this morning as you suggested and it appears that there is a lock on the account because we only booked our cruise a few days ago by playing a deposit. I can however access everything by using by Reservation #.

Basically I just wanted to start researching shore excursions etc. Which I can now do. I still really don't understand why I cannot also Log In, but this is better than nothing.

Thank you for your help.