Reyno "Avoid the Crowds" tour

ShotsnCruises

Yes - we just did Reyno tours last week. We had been to Dominca a few times and previously just took a taxi, but read good things about Reyno. We e-mailed him with what we thought we would like to do. He called me that afternoon and said he would set up a nice tour for us. Our driver, Curtis, and Reyno met us a we got off the ship and took us to our sites - no crowds and great spots that we wanted to see. We planned to use Reyno's again and ask for Curtis as our driver - he was great. For 4 hours he charged us $200 dollars, which came to $50/person. We had the 4 of us in our van. This was way less expensive than on the cruise ship tours - and exactly what we wanted.

A great day and would highly recommend Reyno:)

Thanks so much for the reply! I emailed yesterday and am waiting a reply back. It is just the two of us, but we are also the only ship in port (and less than 300 pax). So... I am hoping the tour operators realize that when it comes to groups and pricing!

Yes - we just did Reyno tours last week. We had been to Dominca a few times and previously just took a taxi, but read good things about Reyno. We e-mailed him with what we thought we would like to do. He called me that afternoon and said he would set up a nice tour for us. Our driver, Curtis, and Reyno met us a we got off the ship and took us to our sites - no crowds and great spots that we wanted to see. We planned to use Reyno's again and ask for Curtis as our driver - he was great. For 4 hours he charged us $200 dollars, which came to $50/person. We had the 4 of us in our van. This was way less expensive than on the cruise ship tours - and exactly what we wanted.

A great day and would highly recommend Reyno:)

How were the spots you visited on this tour?

We went to Titus Gorge and swam - very invigorating; The double falls; Tia's hot springs; botantical gardens. The next time we plan to go to Back Sand beach, Emerald Falls and Champagne beach.

Perhaps you can ask Reyno to join another group that day? That is an option and would keep the cost down. We thought about it, but were happy to just do a 4 hour tour and be by ourselves.

• 5 weeks later...