New bar menus from the Getaway

KeithJenner

We just completed our cruise on the Getaway. We had the UBP. I drank anything from Mohitos to shots of Jaeger. I believe we totaled over $1000 in beverages. At the end of the cruise, all beverages/including gratuities were taken care of. I had no balance at the end of my cruise. So, to answer your question.......every beverage, so long it's under $11/including gratuity will fall off. Safe travels

Thanks! That's a load off my wallet!!

Probably because Ultra-premium brands are excluded from the UBP 'pay the difference' part too. I see the Chivas Royal Salute and JW Blue have also gone from that section. I wonder if anyone due on the Getaway/Breakaway/Escape can go and get the prices of the ultra-premium drinks from the Maltings bar or equivalent? I searched extensively online the other day and couldn't find these prices for NCL.

JW Blue was $16.something per shot on the Getaway last October.

If anyone is sailing and stops by the Sugarcane, check if Clarence is still working there, and if so, saddle up to the bar. You won't regret it. Ask him how many bottles of the Blue he's gone through since the one I killed last fall. :)

• 2 months later...