What is your favorite cruise video?

In anticipation of my upcoming cruise on the Carnival Valor, I have been scowering YouTube for great vacation videos to wet my appetite. I have seen some really good ones that show a family having a great time and can't wait to make my own to post.

Does anyone have a few great ones to share?

I do have a few good ones that I posted in my signature line below too.

This is from CC member Jinbon. We are doing this same ship and itinerary in less than 3 weeks and showed it to my wife and cruise buddies and it really got them exited. A very well done video.

I'm posting a link to Jinbon's post which has the link to the video and travel blog.

Jinbon's Carnival Liberty - June 2012 - Video/Photos/Summary

I saw this video a month or so ago, and fell in LOVE with it!!!! Does anyone know the song/artist? I tried to "Shazam" it, but it couldn't read it!!! Absolutely LOVE it!!!!!:D:D:D

When We Were Young by Benjamin Dunn

this one:

posted by a cc member to this thread: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1857022

Wow! Amazing video. :)

This is from CC member Jinbon. We are doing this same ship and itinerary in less than 3 weeks and showed it to my wife and cruise buddies and it really got them exited. A very well done video.

I'm posting a link to Jinbon's post which has the link to the video and travel blog.

Thanks for mentioning my video! Although that first video is way better :) Makes me want to bring my Glidecam on my trip now. Heading on the Carnival Dream this Saturday so you can expect another video soon.

I agree!

Archived