thank you

Host Star

a big thank you for all the returning cruisers who post either LIVE or with a review... it is very helpful especially to new cruisers to NCL... or those planning to cruise on a specific NCL ship...we are all hungry for information..Bon Voyage everyone!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

People have different feelings about where one should post a review. For permanent reference, the review section is the place to post a "formal" review which is concise and to the point. Then the person doing research about a particular ship/itinerary can find many in one place.

The more casual review, whether it's live or written after completion of the cruise, is a great benefit for active cruise critics about to embark on the same itinerary. The inclusion of photos is most helpful! These reviews are also wonderful to read when you are only dreaming about a possible cruise.

Yes, thanks to all who write constructive reviews, containing the overall impression of the reviewer, and the pros and cons, or comparison to other ships or even other lines!

• 3 months later...
2 times now I have logged in,spent an hour typing up a review,and when I go to post it,the log in page pops up again and erases the review into oblivion !!!!!!!!!!!! Talk about P.O'd !:mad:

Sorry this is happening, but there is a logical explanation...

Most likely your session on the website is "timing out" because it thinks you have been "inactive." The solution is to try it again, but before you hit the "post" button, copy your entire text and then hit post. If your session has timed out, you can simply log in again, and then "paste" what you copied.

An alternative to this woud be to create your review in a document, and then copy it into your post.

Hope this helps! ;)

Sorry this is happening, but there is a logical explanation...

Most likely your session on the website is "timing out" because it thinks you have been "inactive." The solution is to try it again, but before you hit the "post" button, copy your entire text and then hit post. If your session has timed out, you can simply log in again, and then "paste" what you copied.

An alternative to this woud be to create your review in a document, and then copy it into your post.

Hope this helps! ;)

Thanks,I'll give it a try or just write a quick one ala:

Boat was good,food was good trip was fun:p

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
2 times now I have logged in,spent an hour typing up a review,and when I go to post it,the log in page pops up again and erases the review into oblivion !!!!!!!!!!!! Talk about P.O'd !:mad:

What works best for me is to click on the "Preview Post" button every 10 minutes or so, then scroll back down to the dialog box and continue typing. This it keeps you from timing out because you are refreshing the page.

• 6 months later...

Another good option is to write up your review in Word. Then you can rework it, edit it, proof-read, etc. Then come to the Review section to post it when you are done. I have written 3 Trip Synopsis/Reviews for non-cruise tours, and did this, then posted in various places such as Independent Traveler and Frommers. The point is the hard work of compiling the review was done before ever beginning the posting process.

• 4 months later...
Hello, I am planning to travel on the Norwegian Spirit. Please I would like to hear opinions about that boat. tks!

Enviado desde mi iPhone con Forums

We were on the Spirit in 2011 and totally loved her ams her crew. She is a unique ship. If search is working, you should be able to find some more recent reviews.

sent via forum app on my S4

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I went on the spirit the Boston to Bermuda, back in 2010. My first cruise. I enjoyed it alot. There were many things to do. Food and drinks were good. We mainly ate the buffets we ate 3 times at specialty restaurants. And they were fantastic. The entertainment was good too. I saw every show. In order to get a lounge chair by the pool you had to get there early and place items there to reserve it otherwise you couldnt find one. I went to the spa once for a massage that was out of this world I got bored on the ship on the way back from bermuda. We spent 4-5 days at sea having just the one port. The comedy shows were very funny too. Overall I enjoyed myself and my daughters who were 11 and 16 did too.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk