Good Deal - Canada

Lady Hudson

Just booked the October 16 12 day trip to Canada/New England. Three day special for the weekend. Price didn't change but my TA was able to take a bit off. From Cunard -- free gratuities, $250 OBC, 2 vouchers for Todd English dinner. Probably the lowest I have ever paid from Cunard since I have had to travel when school was not in session. I think I am going to like this retirement gig! Hope others can take advantage of this offer. Katherine

Yes, I saw that one but I was already booked on a Bermuda trip with girlfriends on 9/20. So I was glad to see something offered for the 10/16 trip. Katherine

Hi Lady Hudson. Glad to read that you got a good price on the r/t NY Canada cruise. I took that cruise last year - booked well in advance, but after final payment date the fare was reduced by half. Due to the lower fares, the food and amenities were not what I had expected. Getting a jump start on colder weather was interesting, but not something that I welcomed. Katherine, just my personal suggestion: please consider getting the flu/pneumonia vaccine before your October cruise, in consultation with your physician.

Wishing you a happy cruise - S.

Just booked the October 16 12 day trip to Canada/New England. Three day special for the weekend. Price didn't change but my TA was able to take a bit off. From Cunard -- free gratuities, $250 OBC, 2 vouchers for Todd English dinner. Probably the lowest I have ever paid from Cunard since I have had to travel when school was not in session. I think I am going to like this retirement gig! Hope others can take advantage of this offer. Katherine

Great perks! Retirement is the best - it is so nice to be able to travel any time not just summer vacation. Enjoy!

I thought very seriously about booking that cruise, but since we already had cruises booked in August, September and November, I decided maybe we should stay home for a while. :) It was an excellent deal.