Where can we rent loungers/umbrella on Seven Mile Beach???

Feelin' Nauti'

Any access point will have chair/umbrella rentals.b Take the bus...$2.50 pp...very easy, and they are at the access points about every 15 mins....for your return trip.

Prices are about the same all up and down the beach. Sea Grape beach has watersport rentals, too. Food/drink and restrooms are up and down the beach, too.

Any access point will have chair/umbrella rentals.b Take the bus...$2.50 pp...very easy, and they are at the access points about every 15 mins....for your return trip.

Prices are about the same all up and down the beach. Sea Grape beach has watersport rentals, too. Food/drink and restrooms are up and down the beach, too.

Do you know if Sea Grape rents the floaty mats?

Thanks!

I have taken buses before...to be honest, prefer taxis...I might pay more, but to me it's worth it, than sitting or standing in a crowded bus that stops and goes trying to pack passengers in like sardines. :cool::rolleyes:;)