Question about Gateaway, Breakaway, Epic.

cruiseelady

I just wanted to know does anyone remember if these cruises have a lot of Latin Entertainment? Meaning if they play Latin music for dancing daily at lounges?

I also heard that studio Lounges have boards where you can post that you are looking to do excursions or eating together. Would it be appropriate to post" Looking for someone to go Latin dancing with" on those boards, or is it strictly for excursions and dinning together?

I don't think you even need to post that announcement. In the Latin dance community, mingling and dancing with new people is pretty much expected. It's a perfect activity for solo cruisers. You just show up, and ask the people sitting out to dance with you. (Both men and women can do the asking.) Bringing a "date", platonic or otherwise, is not necessary.

With that said, I'm curious about the answer. Posting to subscribe.

It should be fine for you to post a "anyone interested in Latin dance meet here @<time>/call <name> @<studio number>/list your name and studio here/however you want to gather your group" message. We had postings for bowling and rock wall climbing partners when I was on the Epic.

Edited by Sarasa

• 1 month later...

there is some Latin Dancing on the Breakaway so there should be someone the Getaway, I mean it is from Miami after all. Also post anything on the board. I would not put your cabin number or phone number, unless you want people to know WHERE you live. Put a time. place and name, or bring it up in the meet and greet.