One night stay wanting free parking at a decent budget hotel

holpak

We are taking my second cruise and my husband's first on october 10th leaving from galveston.. we are driving down from kansas and would like a decent hotel with free cruise parking. I really don't want to pay more than 60.00 Any advice?

We are taking my second cruise and my husband's first on october 10th leaving from galveston.. we are driving down from kansas and would like a decent hotel with free cruise parking. I really don't want to pay more than 60.00 Any advice?

Try gaidos, and commodore, and country inn, and holiday day sunspree, and bid sites for pricing!

I can tell you right now that the Holiday Inn Sunspree is way over $60. You probably should try Priceline and put a bid on a hotel. My daughter does that ALL the time. For some reason she usually ends up with a Marriott Courtyard for $50. It's worth a try if you're not picky and are really trying to budget!

• 3 weeks later...

I just paid $159 for Country Inn & Suites Cruise Package. It is one night, free parking, up to 4 breakfast(free), plus your cruise transfers to/from the port.

I figured it was a pretty good deal seeing as it has breakfast and the transfers in there. Transfers alone, saves me $45 each way for my family. I called them up directly and they gave me that price for March 31, 2012 - one night.

*its on their website for $199*

Inn at the Waterpark has free parking and is about $70. Can't say anything about how good it is since we haven't stayed there but it seems to get reasonable reviews. Hope it is ok- we'll be there in March. Oops- that is still Galveston.

Archived