RCCL Roatan Dive Operator?

Deptacon

Does anyone know who the Dive Operator is for Royal Caribbean in Roatan? My ship in February 15 comes in at 1000...Dive trip starts at 10:30. Due to the timing of the ships arrival it appears going with the Cruise may actually be the best bet vs trying to go private (afternoon dives could be tight getting back to the ship with travel time).

Going on the Vision which isnt that big....hoping it wont be a cattle boat with that in mind but don't appear to have much of an option. Finding out who the operator is will help answer location/dive boat questions.

Thanks....

Getting in 10 ship time or local time?

Ship time...per the itinerary.

Honestly I like the 2.5 hours of local bar time post dive before departure too :) go with someone else and the schedule will get pushed to the right....and not so much :)

Edited by Deptacon

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Anthony Keys does Princess scuba excursions and I imagine that includes all the other fleets Carnival owns. Not sure if other cruise lines would be included or not. I hope not. This will be our first time with them and hopefully it won't turn into a cattle car dive.

Edited by compozer

Anthony Keys does Princess scuba excursions and I imagine that includes all the other fleets Carnival owns. Not sure if other cruise lines would be included or not. I hope not. This will be our first time with them and hopefully it won't turn into a cattle car dive.

Even though we only had 10 divers, the boats are cattle boat size but we didn't have a problem with them. You are only on the boat for about 5 mins. The dives were great! We did our SI back at the dock since it was so close to the dive sites.