Sydney - lobster or seafood?

This is not our first time in Sydney and we will visit twice on our next trip. We have been to most of the tourist attractions and enjoyed walks through Sydney in the past. Our plans are to rent a car and visit Louisbourg one day and stay in town the other day. Is there a place to have lunch of lobster or fresh seafood, gluten free, in town?

If you choose the Lobster Pound, make sure you make a reservation as it is not a large restaurant and it closes early - about 8:00 pm when I was there in late May. Many people taking the night ferry to Newfoundland are looking for a dinner place so it can get busy.

It is a good choice for dinner and lives up to the reviews. Another very good choice is the Black Spoon - different food and atmosphere but also very very good.

• 3 weeks later...
Thanks for the news about Flavor. They do not give their address or precise location.

It is actualy located INSIDE the marine terminal building where the cruise ship dock. Also has an outside eating area. I am afraid I am not a seafood eater so I have not eaten there.

Sorry about that, I didn't look that closely at the site! They also have a little lobster shack right outside and a canteen on the main floor of the cruise terminal. I don't know their hours but have heard they are open on days that ships are in port.

Edited by Smack664
spelling