Specialty Dining on The Anthem

knicksak2

I will be going on the Anthem in February and was considering doing specialty dining one of the nights. What would you consider the best specialty dining and why?

"Best"? That's really hard to say since it is such a personal judgement. Lots of good choices.

After our cruise on the Quantum last year, the first restaurant we booked for our upcoming Anthem cruise was Jamie's Italian.

On Quantum, we LOVED Chef's Table. It is definitely a splurge, but more than worth it based on the wine servings alone. Our second favourite was Chops Grille. We will be doing both more than once on our upcoming Anthem cruise.

If you want a unique experience I would definitely recommend Wonderland. DH and I went there this past summer on Anthem and everything about it was absolutely fabulous--the food, the presentation and the service. You do have to be open to trying different things, but I do not eat beef or pork and still had more than enough to try. It was very special and not something available on most RC ships, to my knowledge.

We decided to do a second with the kids and went for Jamie's Italian over Chops Grille, mainly because we knew we could try Chops Grille on other RC chips. We were again extremely happy with our choice. There was a lot of variety to choose from, the ingredients were very fresh and everything was really well prepared, and again the service was great--totally different experience than Wonderland, and actually even different than Chops (based on our one experience during a prior Oasis cruise) because we liked the informal setting.

So depending on what you are going for I would recommend one of those, again since you won't be able to try them on as many other ships as Chops!