If you are about to Cruise the Breakaway to Bermuda...

Kenlorz

Could someone please post the newest Freestyle Dailies when they return this month? The last ones posted from Bermuda are from last summer. I would love to see what's changed since then. I know others would greatly appreciate it as well. Thank you GREATLY in advance :):):):)

The first cruise to Bermuda on the Breakaway is April 26 until May 3 so no one will be back with the dailies until next month. (Unless someone has a scanner on the April 26th cruise and uploads them while still on the cruise.) My son, his wife and her parents will be cruising on the BA from May 3rd to 10th. Yes, I'm jealous, we haven't been to BDA since last October, LOL.

Edited by peg013

I'll definitely do so, I'm going on the 26th-3rd.

Thank you HUGELY!!!!!!! Looking forward to seeing them on your return. Safe and happy travels :):):)

PS... didn't mean to scare anyone. I guess with all the bad news lately, it's easy to get spooked right now :eek:.

I'm doing this cruise in May.. gotta be honest with ya, the title of this thread kinda scared the crap out of me LOL Thought something was wrong. :D:D:D

So funny you said that! I am going on her in June and when I saw the title, I literally said "uh oh" out loud!!

When I saw the title of the topic I was thinking to myself... OH CRAP. Then I was relieved after reading the post. Going on Breakaway in Sept for our Anniversary. 1st one for me and 3rd for my wife (Carnival twice 20+ years ago). We have always used our timeshare to vacation over the last 10 years but decided to sell it because of the continuing increase in expense/maintenance. We decided on trying a cruise as an alternate option, so this will be literally uncharted waters for us. The cruise picked us rather then the other way around since we had our vacation week locked in prior to our decision to take a cruise. Breakaway fit into our timeline, price, destination and convenience to NYC. Hopefully this forum will give us a leg up before we plunge in and help avoid many of the pitfalls encountered by newbies. :)