NOLA Port terminal ?'s

SAS21

I am sailing on the Voyager's first sailing from NOLA, What time should I get to the Port? cruise doc's say 1:30.

Is there a inside waiting area prior to check in ? It can get awfully hot in Nola even in November.

Is there a waiting area after check in prior to boarding, if boarding is delayed?

I am sure there may be some disorganization since this will be the first sailing for RCI from NOLA in quite a few years, so I just want to be prepared for some of this. We usually cruise from Miami since RCI is our prefered cruiseline.

I will arrive about noon or earlier for my Voyager trip. It gets pretty crowded after that. I would not worry about the heat in November and you will probably be able to enter for check in before noon.

The terminal has a very nice comfortable waiting area with all the conveniences.

• 2 weeks later...
Does anyone know if there is a seperate entrance at the NOLA cruise terminal for Diamond and above members.

I will let you know after my sailing this Saturday. Not sure about a seperate entrance, but I a wondering if they will have seperate lines for check and call for C&A status for check in as Miami does.

I am so familiar with Miami, that I an stressing about what time to arrive at the port. This is the first sailing from NOLA and I am sure there will be some snags. We usually sail from Miami or San Juan and get to those ports about 11:00. Usually just a short wait to get on the ship.

Archived