More than one company calls itself "Peat Taylor"...which is legit?

scrapperluv

I just Googled Peat Taylor Tour Ocho Rios and it came back with 3 different companies calling themselves "Peat Taylor" tours or something like that with Peat Taylor in the name. One looked pretty shady when I clicked on it. I'm assuming there might be a scam using the name?

Does someone have a link or can they tell me exactly how to identify the one that so many people seem to love?

I know there's a Courtney Taylor that does tours also. We booked with Peat Taylor in 2011 after reading such rave reviews, sorry to say that I wouldn't use him or recommend him. Pick up was fine as well as Dunne's River Falls but when it was beach time he took us to a isolated little beach next to RIU resort , it wasn't pretty or nice in any way. He never talked about Jamaica on the tour, it had me thinking are we with the same tour that people rave about. Your better off getting in a cab and going to the places you want to visit...in my opinion.

Edited by Midwestgal

I know there's a Courtney Taylor that does tours also. We booked with Peat Taylor in 2011 after reading such rave reviews, sorry to say that I wouldn't use him or recommend him. Pick up was fine as well as Dunne's River Falls but when it was beach time he took us to a isolated little beach next to RIU resort , it wasn't pretty or nice in any way. He never talked about Jamaica on the tour, it had me thinking are we with the same tour that people rave about. Your better off getting in a cab and going to the places you want to visit...in my opinion.

Does't sound like the Peat Taylor I know. We've used him three times over the years, and have had nothing but positive things to say about his services!

• 2 weeks later...

We used Peat Taylor Tours and had Peat's eldest son, Oneil as our private guide for the day. Oneil was absolutely awesome! Not only was he very professional and helpful, he was also friendly, informative, entertaining and humorous too. We had an awesome day with Peat Taylor Tours and wouldn't hesitate to tour with them again!

For more information about our experience with Peat Taylor Tours, check out my review on Trip Advisor.

http://www.tripadvisor.ca/ShowUserReviews-g147312-d780599-r176247819-Peat_Taylor_Private_Tours-Ocho_Rios_Saint_Ann_Parish_Jamaica.html

• 5 months later...

This is a copy of a letter head the was sent by Peat.

PEAT TAYLOR TOURS

Bonham Spring Lodge P.O. St. Ann

Jamaica W. I.

TEL: 876 975 0028

FAX: 876 975 0205

Mobile: 876 294 5816

876 295 1388

Email: oneiltay@gmail.com or