Baggage Tag

charmy98

I certainly hope you don't put your home address on there! That would be a perfect invitation for a burglar to attack your home!

Put your cell phone # and your business address, ...that's all you need!

Edited by cb at sea

Our travel agency has a 24 hr contact number. After checking, we tossed that on the tags with our names. Any airline or hotel which needs to find us can contact them with our name and the agents name. We gave a cell too but since you can not KNOW you will ALWAYS have cell coverage on a cruise, you need a better plan B.

Since we always fly into our embarkation port 2 or 3 days early, I put the hotel's address on the luggage tags -- 2 per suitcase. I also put the same information inside the suitcases -- have been doing that for about 20 years.

And I put the itinerary in an outside pocket of each suitcase.

Hope this comes in handy for anyone that may want to use it. I always place one just inside my suitcases on top of everything else just in case the outer tags get lost. Hopefully the PDF attached properly.

We put some of those address labels that we keep getting in the mail in each of our suitcases.

I certainly hope you don't put your home address on there! That would be a perfect invitation for a burglar to attack your home!

Put your cell phone # and your business address, ...that's all you need!

Actually I do put my full address in there, I have flown back and forth to Australia 16 times and 1 time I was glad I had my tag inside my suitcase, I had taken a stop over flight back to Canada and my bag ended up being lost, they found it in Japan a week later and it was shipped right to my door in Canada. Not a thing was missing including purchases I had made. I really don't think if a thief finds your address and he is on the other side of the world that he is going to jump on a plane to rob your house. But that being said, I guess if you are living next to the cruise port and you are only taking cruises then there could be a chance of this happening, In my opinion you would have to be one very unlucky person. I know there are some bad people in this world but I like to look on the positive side of life. JMO :)