Dolphin Swim: Cozumel or Rotan?

LJinCO

I had a great time last year at Dolphinaris in Cozumel. I just checked the site and they do still have the same tour. The current price is $69.95 to ride the Dolphins, pet the Dolphins, get a kiss from the dolphin, and unlimited food and drinks including open bar.

Edited by Jana60

When I decided to do a dolphin activity a couple years ago, I looked into both Cozumel and Roatan. I chose Roatan because the dolphins are in the ocean at Anthony's instead of a lagoon (which was probably man-made.). Some type of fencing is in the water to keep other sea life out of the dolphin part, but it is a huge area where you get to swim with the dolphins.

I did the dolphin encounter and snorkel tour at Anthony's in Roatan and loved it. I did the same tour in 2013 and 2014.

I booked my own excursion in Cozumel at discovery cove in Cozumel. I pre booked and only paid 69 with lunch. I saved quite a bit by not booking through a cruise line. Just the photos they get you for are costly but with the money I saved I was able to get the photo cd and prints

Thanks for the info. Looking at Anthony's website, it appears that for cruise lines, they want you to book thru the line. Is that what y'all did? Is there a cheaper, yet secure way to do it. Is Anthony's the one to choose?

Thx