Dry dock dates

Pop-I

Pop-I, the information is not culled on any one site on the internet. You will just have to search by boat, but if you're looking for which is the most recent or which will be the most recent by the time you are planning a cruise, perhaps ask your TA.

If you look at VTG and select particular ships it will tell when they last had a refurb. But will not record routine/scheduled dock events or future events that might be planned. Alternatively look at each ships calendar and find the gaps. These are. Either dry dock events or charters. You can tell which by seeing where the next cruise starts from.

If it is something you really want to know suggest you follow markham's suggestion. Although it seems from your response it's not really important!

Pop-I, the information is not culled on any one site on the internet. You will just have to search by boat, but if you're looking for which is the most recent or which will be the most recent by the time you are planning a cruise, perhaps ask your TA.

Did exactly that - called my TA who found the info the same day. Saved lots of time. One day is some years to come, I will be retired and have lots of it, but until then, I will rely on my TA.

Did exactly that - called my TA who found the info the same day. Saved lots of time. One day I will be retired and have lots of it, but until then I will rely on my TA.